The 5th CEBC 2023 Hybrid Congress offers you an interactive, comprehensive program dedicated to clinicians, physicians, pharmacologists, biologists, biotechnologists, chemists and toxicologists, sharing the common goal to exchange of ideas and concepts. For almost 10 years CEBC attracts a growing number of international attendees from around the world.
The educational and scientific program will highlight state-of-the-art clinical practice, the latest findings in the future trends in health interventions.
Conference stationary fee covers:
- 4 full days of conference admission in Auditorium Maximum, 33 Krupnicza Street, Krakow, Poland, including 5 plenary lectures, 17 educational sessions, and workshops and access to the inauguration of the congress and Cellostrada Quintet concert,
- admission to the congress diner on May 31, 2023 – Kościuszko Mound in Kraków, 1 Washington Avenue,
- coffee breaks, lunches,
- conference pack,
- abstract book, certificate of attendance (upon request),
- access to lectures on the platform for a period of 6 months,
- free public transport for participants.
Conference online Fee covers:
- access to the virtual platform,
- the full programme: live sessions, sessions with Q&A and on-demand sessions,
- access to lectures on the platform for a period of 6 months.
The virtual platform offers access to:
The full programme: live sessions, sessions with Q&A and on-demand sessions
All sessions will be available to participants for 6 months.